Chef Demo Resources
Take advantage of the following resources and documents when planning your own chef demos. You can tailor them to meet your event specifications.
- Chef Demo Planning How-To Guide: This guide covers every aspect of planning—from communication to event-day tasks.
- Chef Demo Letter to Administration: You’ll want to get permission to host your event in the cafeteria during lunch. While you’re at it, ask for support in marketing your chef demos to the school community.
- Chef Demo Volunteer Outreach Letter: Distribute this letter through your PTA/PTO to enlist volunteers and to promote your event.
- Sample Volunteer Guide: This guide sets the standard for your school food program by outlining responsibilities and expectations for your volunteers.
- Chef Demo Event Flyer: Add your event information to this printable flyer and hang it throughout your school and cafeteria leading up to the event.
Register to Download The Lunch Box Tools
Please help us keep The Lunch Box tools and resources free for all users by registering here! It will help us demonstrate to our supporters how this site is used in school food work.