Junior Chef Resources
Take advantage of the following resources and documents when planning your own junior chef competitions. You can tailor them to meet your event specifications.
- Junior Chef Planning How-To Guide: This guide covers every aspect of planning—from communication to event-day tasks.
- Junior Chef Guide (PDF): This downloadable copy includes all the information offered in the Junior Chef Competition section of the website.
- Junior Chef Announcement: Send a letter of announcement to administration in order to get the word out to potential contestants.
- Junior Chef Competition Guidelines: All components of the competition are clearly stated in this document so that administration and potential entrants can fully understand your junior chef event.
- Junior Chef Press Release: Send at least four weeks prior to the competition to invite the public and media to attend.
- Junior Chef Judges Sheets: Print copies of these sheets for competition day. Includes versions for both guest judges and food service team members.
Register to Download The Lunch Box Tools
Please help us keep The Lunch Box tools and resources free for all users by registering here! It will help us demonstrate to our supporters how this site is used in school food work.