Chicken, Spicy Drumsticks
|Serving Sizes by Weight||Serving Sizes by Volume||Serving Each |
|3.66 oz||N/A||1 |
|7.32 oz||N/A||2 |
|Analysis||Meat / Meat Alternate (oz)||Grains / Breads (Servings)||Vegetables / Fruits (Cups) |
|Ingredients||Instruction||As Purchased||Prepped by Weight||Prepped by Volume||Prepped Each |
|Chicken Drumsticks||44 lb||44 lb|| |
|Sauce, BBQ||3 qt|| |
|Sauce, Hot||8 Tbsp||8 Tbsp|| |
- Defrost chicken under refrigeration for 2 days prior to cooking.
- Mix BBQ sauce with hot sauce.
- Toss chicken in sauce to coat.
- Lay chicken out onto sheetpans in one layer (50 per sheetpan) to ensure even cooking.
- Roast chicken in a 350 degree oven until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees (45-60 minutes).
- Using an instant read thermometer, test more than one piece per tray.
- Transfer to a 2.5- inch hotel pan. If cooking for next day service cool according to HACCP SOP.
- Otherwise, hold hot for service according to HACCP SOP.
- Reheat chicken to an internal temperature of 165 degrees, testing more than one piece per tray.
- Elementary serving = 1 drumstick
Secondary serving = 2 drumsticks
|2" Hotel Pan |