Sandwich, BBQ Chicken
|Serving Sizes by Weight||Serving Sizes by Volume||Serving Each |
|3 oz||N/A||1 |
|4 oz||N/A||1 |
|Recipe Total Yield |
|2 gal, 1.5 qt |
|25 lb |
|Analysis||Meat / Meat Alternate (oz)||Grains / Breads (Servings)||Vegetables / Fruits (Cups) |
|Ingredients||Instruction||As Purchased||Prepped by Weight||Prepped by Volume||Prepped Each |
|Chicken, Diced Cooked ||thaw, see method||18.75 lb||18.75 lb|| |
|Sauce, BBQ||3 qt, 1 pt|| |
|Bun, Burger Whole Grain||1.8oz or greater/elem||132 BUN (1)||132 |
|Bun, Burger Whole Grain||1.8oz or greater/sec||100 BUN (1)||100 |
- If frozen, thaw chicken under refrigeration in advance according to HACCP SOP.
- In an appropriately sized large container, mix chicken with bbq sauce, in batches if needed.
- Fill 2.5-inch hotel pans with 8.5 pounds of chicken mix each.
- Cover with plastic or parchment and foil.
- Keep refrigerated until service.
- For service, heat pans in a 350 degree oven until temperature reaches 165.
- Elementary service: Use a #10 disher to scoop 3 ounces total on each bun base and serve with top.
- Secondary service: Use a #8 disher to scoop 4 ounces total on each bun base and serve with top.
|2.5" Hotel Pan |
|8.5 lb |
|# 10 disher |
|# 8 disher |