Sandwich, Cheesy Chicken Grinder
Recipe Source: Boulder Valley School District
|Serving Sizes by Weight||Serving Sizes by Volume||Serving Each|
|Recipe Total Yield|
|Analysis||Meat / Meat Alternate (oz)||Grains / Breads (Servings)||Vegetables / Fruits (Cups)|
|Ingredients||Instruction||As Purchased||Prepped by Weight||Prepped by Volume||Prepped Each|
|Chicken Fajita Meat, USDA||4 lb||4 lb||3 qt|
|Cheese, Mozzarella Shrd Low Fat||8 oz||8 oz|
|Cheese, Cheddar Shredded||8 oz||8 oz||1 C, 14 Tbsp|
- Place chicken into hotel pan. Cover with parchment & Foil
- Mix cheeses and place in fishtub.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Heat covered chicken in hotel pan to 165 internal temp, about 15 min.
- Line a sheetpan with parchment paper. Lay down, open faced, 14 buns per sheetpan. Place 3 oz chicken on each.
- Top each sandwich with 1 oz cheese mixture and place in oven for about 10 minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
|Type of Pans Needed:||2" Hotel Pan|
|Number of Pans Needed:||1|
|Items Per Pan:||21|
|Elementary Portions Per Pan:||21|
|Secondary Portions Per Pan:||21|
|Elementary Serving Utensil:||tongs|
|Secondary Serving Utensil:||tongs|