|Serving Sizes by Weight||Serving Sizes by Volume||Serving Each |
|Analysis||Meat / Meat Alternate (oz)||Grains / Breads (Servings)||Vegetables / Fruits (Cups) |
|Ingredients||Instruction||As Purchased||Prepped by Weight||Prepped by Volume||Prepped Each |
|Tofu, Firm||6 lb||6 lb|| |
|Sauce, Teriyaki Glaze||1 C, 4 Tbsp||12 oz||1 C, 4 Tbsp|| |
- Remove tofu from container.
- Cut each 1-pound block into 8 2-oz slices across the width, not lengthwise.
- Prep parchment-lined 2-inch hotel pans.
- In a separate 2-inch hotel pan, apply sauce evenly to all sides of each tofu piece, then place on parchment in cooking pan.
- Lay the pieces out on the bottom of a 2-inch hotel pan lined with parchment paper. (3x9=27/layer)
- Repeat with remaining tofu to create an additional layer.
- Only put 2 layers in each 2-inch hotel pan.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the top.
- Cover the pan with plastic or foil.
- Bake in a 350F oven until the internal temperature reaches 165 F. (May take at least 1.5 hours)
- Hold hot for service according to HACCP SOP.