Art Contest Resources
Take advantage of the following resources and documents when planning your own art contests. You can tailor them to meet your event specifications.
Documents and Resources
- Sponsorship Letters
- Calendar Contest Sponsorship Letter: Sponsorship is important to fund printing and prizes. Send this letter to your existing vendors and local businesses.
- Poster Contest Sponsorship Letter: Sponsorship is important to fund printing and prizes. Send this letter to your existing vendors and local businesses.
- Art Contest Announcement Letter: Announce your art contest to administration to encourage participation from art teachers.
- Art Contest Winner Selection Letter: Announce the art contest winners to all of the participants with this letter.
- Art Contest Sponsor Thank You Letter: Send this letter to your art contest sponsors along with a copy of the winning art.
Register to Download The Lunch Box Tools
Please help us keep The Lunch Box tools and resources free for all users by registering here! It will help us demonstrate to our supporters how this site is used in school food work.